Kim nominated me for a Liebster Award, which is a fun way for bloggers to to get to know each other. I am sort of loving all the blog-love lately. Hopefully next week I’ll have more running news to share, but for now, on to the questions from Kim!
- If you could travel back in time, when/where would you go? – Maybe to the 1940’s to see the Rockford Peaches in action (from my favorite movie)
- What’s your biggest fear? – Probably fire, and also I am not that good that heights or flying in my older age.
- Who is your “person”? – My sister.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve? – So many but the biggest is when ppl put those large bows on little baby heads. You know the ones that are on a headband? They kill me.
- Favorite beverage? – Non-alcoholic, iced coffee. Alcoholic, champagne!
- What’s your favorite holiday? – 4th of July. It’s my Christmas. I love being on the beach and watching fireworks.
- Are you a dog or cat person? – Neither, really, but if I had to pick, dog person. RIP Blue Dog Hudson.
- Would you rather be able to only whisper or only yell for the rest of your life? (I love this one..) – HA…Ummm, whispering sounds more convenient!
- What’s one thing that you do just for you? – Working out (either CrossFit or running). It’s my competitive outlet, my “alone” time in the mornings, and I am a monster to deal with when I haven’t worked out in a few days.
- Who/what can always make you smile? – My girls, of course!